I help you create
Who am I?
In the course of my career I have had the privilege of building embedded systems and web applications, as well as sharing my experience through consulting. The combination of these skills aligns well with today’s world of connected products that are blending hardware and web services together to create new user experiences. Among the various technologies I have worked with, Elixir and Nerves have proven to be great tools for creating a connected world. I have worked with a wide range of clients including startups, small to mid size businesses, and enterprises.
- Provide users with command & control, telemetry, and fleet management of their devices through an elegant UI.
- Create intelligent endpoint and edge devices with cloud connectivity.
- Construct processing pipelines, store big data, and expose powerful APIs.
Values underpin the decision making process and provide guidance on which path to take. These are a few that facilitate successful product development:
- Use straightforward approaches that are easy to understand.
- Solve real problems with reasonable solutions.
- Releases feel usable. Frequency of deliverables is increased by focusing scope rather than shipping works in progress.
Repeatable success requires a process. A process that stems from best practices in the industry with proven results.
- Iterative development with frequent stakeholder touchpoints to demonstrate product functionality and prioritize the highest value features.
- Minimum viable features tested with real users to validate implementation and ensure value is delivered. Decisions causing lock-in are deferred until they can be made based on facts.
The right tech stack enables fluid development to get your product to market, and a solid foundation that scales up to meet demand.
- Rapidly create software with high performance and rock-solid reliability.
- Build and deploy firmware for fleets of devices.
Amazon Web Services
- On-demand cloud services that scale with your project.
Please provide a brief description of your project that you would like my team and I to help with and we will schedule a call to discuss it further.